Can anyone suggest an end-to-end example of how to establish wifi connection in C++

Hello,

I appreciate the answer I received the other day but unfortunately I was unable to figure out how to accomplish this. I am looking for an example of how to establish a new wifi connection to an AP using C++. I will be using Qt 5.14 and qtdbus to access NM.... But I dont know what steps are necessary to establish the connection. I will have the AP SSID and the password, and need to create the network connnection.

Thank you
Michael Uman
Sr Software Engineer
Cana Technlogy, Inc.