Agreement to relicense NetworkManager under LGPL-2.1+

Hello,

I, Mario Sánchez Prada, agree to relicense all my contributions to
NetworkManager as LGPL-2.1+, as proposed by Thomas Haller.

Note that I made those contributions with a former email address of mine
(mario endlessm com), so such work may be held under copyright by the
company "Endless Mobile, Inc.", where I no longer work at.

I hereby speak for myself only and not on behalf of that entity.

Thanks,
Mario