NetworkManager on openSUSE LEAP 15.2 only writes partial .lease files

I just upgraded a Leap 15.1 machine to 15.2. I am using NetworkManager
to manage networking on that machine.

Prior to the upgrade, I was able to see DHCP lease information in
/var/lib/NetworkManager/dhclient*.lease files.

After the upgrade, I see /var/lib/NetworkManager/internal*lease file,
but it contains just the IP address and no other information that was
obtained via DHCP.

I see that I can obtain all the DHCP information via nmcli device show.
My question is where is this information stored? Or is all the
information kept in memory now by NetworkManager and only the address is
written to the internal*lease file (this seems hard to believe, I would
think NetworkManager would want to store the leased IP and, at a
minimum, DNS and gateway information as well).

The installation of NetworkManager is pretty much out of the box, no
custom dhcp client etc. is configured to be used by NetworkManager.

Thank you in advance for your help,

--Moby