Re: How to Build Network Manager ?

Hi,

I can also provide some assistance regarding meson if necessary.

The first step would be to execute meson in the cloned NM repository providing a build directory. Something like `meson _build`. If this step is successful, you would then execute ninja to build it providing the previously used build directory, `ninja -C _build`.

Hope this is useful as a starting step.

BR,

El dom., 26 ene. 2020 a las 9:11, Thomas Haller via networkmanager-list (<networkmanager-list gnome org>) escribió:
On Sun, 2020-01-26 at 04:18 +0000, Ammar Sheikh wrote:
> Hello.
> I am not familiar with the Meson Build System. How do i build
> NetworkManager ?

Hi,

See https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/NetworkManager/Hacking

Is something still unclear?