Re: Collect agreement/disagreement to Relicense NetworkManager under LGPL-2.1+

Am 09.01.20 um 13:26 schrieb Thomas Haller via networkmanager-list:
Hi all,

Currently, we have some LGPL vs. GPL license issue in libnm.
This will be addressed by [1].

However, I'd like not only to fix that particular issue, but instead
collect agreement/disagreement of copyright holders of NetworkManager
code, to perform this and future such relicensing.

I would ask everybody relevant to provide explicitl agreement or
disagreement. This is all explained and tracked in our git repository
[2].

I would very much appreciate if you could look at [2] and provide
feedback.

[1] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/merge_requests/390

[2] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/blob/master/RELICENSE.md

I'm fine with the changes above.