Re: How to send DHCPv6 request with IA-PD option within NM

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 12:45 PM Mars via networkmanager-list
<networkmanager-list gnome org> wrote:

hi all,

    For CentOS 8, NetworkManager is default to manage and configure network devices,  I want to obtain IPv6
address via dhcpv6, found NM always send dhcpv6 packet with ia-na option, I tried internal dhcp client and
dhclient tool, but it didn't work.  I also changed the ipv6.method, the result is same.
  anyone has any idea? any is appreciated.

NM requests prefix delegation if you configure connection sharing:

https://fedoramagazine.org/internet-connection-sharing-networkmanager/