Re: What to enter in the DCB tab for a PPPoE Internet connection

On Thu, 2019-09-05 at 19:50 -0500, Mr. Christian Strubel via
networkmanager-list wrote:
What do I need to enter in the DCB tab for Network Manager
to work with a PPPoE Internet connection?

You shouldn't need to enter anything DCB ("Data Center Bridging") for
PPPoE actually. But really, I don't think you should see a DCB tab for
PPPoE since PPPoE is a different connection type than plain Ethernet.

If you're using nm-connection-editor you create a new connection with
the + button and then select "DSL/PPPoE" and you should get all the
right options.

Does that work for you?