Re: Is there a list for the error code [8 3 38] ?

You probably find the answer here at
lines around 608.

https://github.com/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/blob/master/libnm-core/nm-dbus-interface.h

What about your massive "too many open files" warnings/errors?

Am 20.11.19 um 09:52 schrieb 魏传奎:
Hi,

  We enabled  the NetworkManager service on Centos 6.5 , and when we update the ifcfg-ethx file , the NetworkManager throw the log as below:

  We want to find the root cause of this error. We have tried to many times to re-produce the error, but failed.

Is there a list for the error code [8 3 38]  for us to locate the error ?

   Thanks very much !!

Regards,

Chuankui