ANN: NetworkManager 1.20.0 released

Hi,

I am happy to announce the newest major release of NetworkManager.

For the notable changes see the NEWS file
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/raw/c438f01b19e180fc15cb860321c3ba5cd821adfd/NEWS

and find the 1.20.0 tarball at our usual location:
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager/

See Lubomir's overview of what's new:
https://blogs.gnome.org/lkundrak/2019/08/06/networkmanager-1-20/

Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release with patches and
translations:

A S Alam, Alfonso Sánchez-Beato, Andy Kling, Beniamino Galvani, Dan
Williams, Daniel Kobras, Francesco Giudici, Hsiu-Ming Chang, Iain Lane,
Jonas DOREL, Jose Riha, Lubomir Rintel, Luclu7, Ludek Janda, Marco
Trevisan (Treviño), Patrick J. Volkerding, Piotr Drąg, Rafael
Fontenelle, Rodrigo Lledó, Thomas Haller, Till Maas, Tom Gundersen,
Yuri Chornoivan

Thanks to Vladimír Beneš, Filip Pokryvka, and Vitezslav Humpa for
testing NetworkManager.

enjoy
Thomas