ANN: NetworkManager 1.18.0 released

Hi,

I am happy to announce the newest major release of NetworkManager.

While NetworkManager 1.16.0 took 6 months after the previous release,
1.18.0 comes with just one month of development time.
The reason for this shorter time is that we want to get some of the new
features into RHEL 7.7, and they would be too large to backport to
1.16.*.

For the notable changes see the NEWS file
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/blob/cb739531832730e0585a740cd389c715d072cd72/NEWS

and find the tarball at our usual location:
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager/

Please ignore "1.18.1" in the downloads, I made a mistake pushing that
tarball. The right file is "NetworkManager-1.18.0.tar.xz".

Note that 1.18.0 is very likely the last major release to include the
deprecated libraries libnm-glib/libnm-util. These libraries are
deprecated for more than 5 years and got replaced by libnm. 1.20.0 will
come without them.

Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release with patches and
translations:

A S Alam, Antonio Larrosa, Beniamino Galvani, Benjamin Berg, Francesco
Giudici, Frédéric Danis, Jason A. Donenfeld, Kristjan SCHMIDT, Lubomir
Rintel, Marco Trevisan (Treviño), Milo Casagrande, Piotr Drąg, Rafael
Fontenelle, Rodrigo Lledó, Thomas Haller, Till Maas, Yupeng Chang.

Thanks to Vladimír Beneš, Filip Pokryvka, and Vitezslav Humpa for
testing NetworkManager.

enjoy
Thomas