stale prefix being resurrected on each received RA

Hi.  I have NM on 1.12.4 on Fedora 29 sitting behind my Internet
gateway router which has both IPv4 and IPv6 upstream connections.

Recently one of my IPv6 upstream connections changed and got a new
prefix.  My Internet gateway handled that just fine and started
announcing the new prefix in it's RAs to the LAN.

However, this NM 1.12.4 machine, upon receiving the RAs from the
Internet gateway seems to be resurrecting an address to the previous
prefix that was being advertised by my upstream (as well as the
currently advertised prefix).

Even if I remove the stale address using "ip addr del", on the next
received RA, NM will resurrect that old address even though it's not
even one of the addresses the Internet gateway is including in it's RA.

I have not restarted NM.  Probably if I do, this problem will go away
but I wanted to hopefully take this opportunity to provide any desired
debug info to help solve this issue.

Is there any useful info I can gather at this point or shall I just
restart NM?

Cheers,
b.