How to merge static and connection-specific dynamic configuration in resolv.conf

Hello!

Is there a proper way to include some static, connection-independent
part to autogenerated resolv.conf?

For example, I want to have /etc/resolv.conf like this:

search mystaticdomain1.com, mystaticdomain2.com, connection1domain.com,
connection2domain.com
nameserver 127.0.0.1 #static part
nameserver Cnn.001.Dns.Ip4 # from connection 1
nameserver Cnn.002.Dns.Ip4 # from connection 2

Including 127.0.0.1 and "mystaticdomain1.com, mystaticdomain2.com" in
each connection configuration allows me to achieve this goal, but it is
not comfortable. Moreover I want to have the static part in my
/etc/resolv.conf even there are no connections are opened.

Is there any way to specify static part somewere once?

Oleg Samarin