Re: Modem Device Statistics RXBytes and TxBytes is always 0

Hi Alex,

thank you for the suggestion. Sounds like a powerful tool, but actually
much more than what I need.

I found out what the problem was. As was to be seen in my previous
email, the refresh rate 'RefreshRateMs' is set to 0. I could change the
refresh rate as follows, and it works now:

dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.freedesktop.NetworkManager
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/41
org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Set
string:org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Device.Statistics
string:RefreshRateMs variant:uint32:100

For other devices, it is refreshed although the refresh rate is 0. But
from the documentation I could see that " If zero, there is no
guaranteed refresh rate of the properties.".

Cheers,
Ana