Re: NetworkManager for Ubuntu Touch

Hi,

ok super, then we shall try to make a packaging repo for the current
version and use our armhf builder to try if it can build it. One
question ahead of this, if network and WiFi both have provided DNS via
DHCP, how is NM updating the resolver so that not only the route to the
active network is taken but also the DNS proxy knows what to do?

BR Florian