setting Basic Authentication in network manager applet, for VPN services.

Hi,
I am using openconnect to connect to anvil-vpm.unl.edu server using VPN on network manager applet on GNOME desktop, Ubuntu 17.10 VM (windows host). I entered correct password, and username , but I got error:

Server ‘anvil-vpm.unl.edu’ requested Basic Authentication which is disabled by default.

Can you please help me resolve this issue.

PS:

Also I tried it through command line,
`openconnect anvil-vpm.unl.edu –http-auth ‘Basic’ `

But with that I got error as,
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie.