Re: bad gsm connections

I've seen similar issues using SierraWireless modems on a mPCIe USB adapter. I was trying to run one of our newer 4G modems on a carrier board scavenged from a 3G modem. The 4G modems will run on the old carrier board, but will occasionally draw more power than the adapter can deal with. I believe the important difference between the two boards is the size of capacitors used.