Re: Huawei E5786

Hi,

The 5786 doesn't need the modemmanager. It behaves like a normal router. At
the interface you should have success by a simple dhclient/dhcpd call.
Maybe the NetworkManager doesn't recognize the device not in the right way.
Try to stop it and start the connection with a different tool.

Regards,
Thomas