Re: Periodic connectivity checks per interface

On Tue, 2017-05-30 at 13:17 +0000, Viguera, Javier wrote:
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the connectivity check feature of
NetworkManager. I'm running NM version 1.8.0 in an embedded device
and my understanding is that the daemon will make *periodic*
connectivity checks per interface with an interval that you can
specify in the config file.

Hi Javier,

it's a bug in 1.8.

Fixed now: