Re: network-manager-openconnect and --os option

On Thu, 2016-09-15 at 00:55 +0000, Vincent Fortier wrote:
I've been trying to figure out how to pass the --os option to
openconnect
using NM.

I believe it may no be implemented as I didn't saw any reference to
it in
the code (I'm not a coder so I may have missed it?).

It seem I'm not the first looking for that:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2013-September
/001204.html

I don't think that's implemented in the VPN plugin at the moment, but
it's not too hard to add new options.  Best would be a list of known OS
fingerprints that the user could select, since then we don't have to
deal with sanitizing random user input that then gets passed on the
command-line.