Re: [vpn-plugins] don't maintain a separate stable branch nm-1-2 yet

On Thu, 2016-05-26 at 10:54 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2016-05-25 at 17:23 +0200, Thomas Haller wrote:

Hi,

See https://git.gnome.org/browse/network-manager-openvpn/commit/?h=
th
/no-upstream-1-2-yet

Quote:

    Merge the stable branch 'nm-1-2' into master

    that is actually a cool feature I'd like to see on 1.2.
Sounds OK to me too, though with a caveat that if there are large
changes to be merged (like OpenConnect's periodic changes to new
libopenconnect versions, or a large rework that could compromise
stability of the plugin) that the branches should diverge as long as
these large changes will not be ported to 1.2.

I think too, that eventually nm-1-2 should again split off from
master.

Either, as you say, or when master bumps the requirement to libnm-1.3.
It depends on the changes that happen on master.

Thomas