Re: Simplify OpenVPN blob handling

On Tue, 2016-01-26 at 11:51 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
It does even make a little bit of sense, if the most sensitive item
on the computer in question *is* the VPN certificate

That would certainly be the case for my VPN setup... it's just there so
I can access the work network from my personal machine at home. All the
sensitive stuff is being accessed through remote-desktop or ssh, so
there's nothing confidential on the local machine.

Simon.