Re: Changing the dnsmasq options for a shared wifi access point?

On Sat, 2016-01-30 at 17:15 +0000, Ashley Collins wrote:
Hello,

I have set up an access point connection to share my Ubuntu 15.10
laptop's
network via wifi. I works really well and I can connect Android and
other
devices to it.

I would like to change the default route given out by dnsmasq for the
connection and I'd also like to add a static route to it via the
10.42.0.1
address so devices can get to it.

Any particular reason to change the default route instead of letting
the iptables NAT rules that NM adds handle it?  Can you describe more
about what you want to do here?