ANN: NetworkManager 1.3.91 (1.4-rc1) released

Hello,

we've just tagged and released the first release candidate for
NetworkManager 1.4.

Since the 1.4-beta1 release we've fixed a couple of bugs and added two
interesting features: counters of data transmitted on a device [1] and
API for checkpoint and restore [2] of the connection configuration.

[1]
https://developer.gnome.org/NetworkManager/unstable/gdbus-org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Device.Statistics.html
[2]
https://developer.gnome.org/NetworkManager/1.3/gdbus-org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.html#gdbus-method-org-freedesktop-NetworkManager.CheckpointCreate

The complete summary of the changes since 1.2 release can be found in
usual places:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/plain/NEWS
https://git.gnome.org/browse/network-manager-applet/plain/NEWS

The API and ABI is now frozen for release and we'll spend next week or
so ensuring we iron out any potential wrinkles.

You can help us by trying out the freshly released bits yourself and
letting us know how well it works for you:

https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager/1.3/NetworkManager-1.3.91.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/network-manager-applet/1.3/network-manager-applet-1.3.91.tar.xz

Your contributions and feedback is greatly appreciated!

On behalf of the NetworkManager crowd
Lubo