Re: Problem with passing list of strings to load_connections

On Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 11:51:39AM +0200, Petr Horacek wrote:
I'm trying to reload ifcfg file via Python. load_client method should
accept array of strings [1], but when I pass list of strings to it, it
fails with "TypeError: Must be string, not list". When I pass just a
string, it crashes with segmentation fault. Is it a bug or should I
use a special object to pass list there?

Hi,

it's a bug, now fixed on master branch:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/commit/?id=765dabd0050d84c2529dae2870fc9cd5907b5042

Thanks for reporting this!