ANN: NetworkManager 1.2.4 released

Hi,
I'm pleased to announce the second update to the NetworkManager 1.2.x
stable series.

The 1.2.4 release include some new features and bug fixes.

The rc-manager option has been extended with the "symlink" and
"unmanaged" values. Moreover, it is now possible to set its default by
passing the option "--with-config-dns-rc-manager-default" during
configuration at compile time.

DNS management through dnsmasq has been improved: now we support IPv6
reverse entries and specification of egress interfaces for forwarders in
order to cope with different name server from different connections.

A more detailed list of changes can be found here:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/plain/NEWS?id=nm-1-2
https://git.gnome.org/browse/network-manager-applet/plain/NEWS?id=nma-1-2

You can get the code here:

https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager/1.2/NetworkManager-1.2.4.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/network-manager-applet/1.2/network-manager-applet-1.2.4.tar.xz

The release of VPN plugins does not strictly follow NetworkManager's
releases anymore.

This release includes contributions from Anders Jonsson, Andika
Triwidada, Beniamino Galvani, Cosimo Cecchi, Daniel Mustieles, Dan
Williams, Dušan Kazik, Francesco Giudici, Gábor Kelemen, Lubomir Rintel,
Mario Blättermann, Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre, Michael Biebl, Michael
Olbrich, Nikolay Martynov, Piotr Drąg, Rafael Fontenelle, Thomas Haller
and Zdeněk Hataš.

Thanks to everyone who contributed or sent feedback!

Francesco