MC 7304 ipv4v6

Hi,

There is a device stranded in front of my computer: MC7304.
It works basically under linux. But I have a problem. The dualstack mode of
the provided by Deutsche Telekom makes problems. Addresses are assigned (IPv4
and IPv6), but only ipv4 is usable.

Do you have any ideas, where I could start from? The same configuration (qmi,
mm,nm) runs other devices without problems in dualstack.

Is there something special because of the two interfaces? (wwan0, wwan1,
cdc...0, cdc...1)

Regards,
Thomas