Re: Configure a connection for a gsm with dynamic ttyACMx

Le 26. 05. 15 19:24, Dan Williams a écrit :
On Tue, 2015-05-26 at 19:04 +0200, Jean-Christian de Rivaz wrote:
Le 26. 05. 15 18:21, Dan Williams a écrit :
This is an alternative of the ENV(ID_MM_DEVICE_TAG_NAME) trick to get the tag name. The fact that the name on D-Bus should be allowed to be different from the dynamic tty is the main part that you also agree on if I understand you correctly.
Yes, I would prefer to do this without more tags, but using the normal
symlink scheme that udev already supports well.  This also makes it
non-ModemManager-specific since symlinks are often used for other
programs as well.

Same question as in the ModemManager malling list:

Just for curiosity, how did you plan to find the symbolic link that point to
the real ttyACMx ?

Jean-Christian