Re: ModemManager and Thuraya XT

On Tue, 2015-05-05 at 12:21 +0200, Thomas Sailer wrote:
I would like to use my Thuraya XT phone (firmware v5) with ModemManager.
It seems to be detected but then MM seems to choke on its response to
AT+CGREG?.

Below is the dialog between MM (1.4.4, stock fedora 21) with the phone
after it has acquired the network.

Does anyone have an idea how to make it work?

It's going to need a regex update in ModemManager; here's a link to a
test package with that possible fix:

Can you test that out and see if you get farther with the XT?