Re: Should network-manger manage virbr0 ?

Hi Dan,

thanks for your input.

The point is that virbr0 is handled differently than, say, vboxnet0:

virbr0 appears as "Bridge (virbr0)" and has a _disconnect_ option.
vboxnet0 appears as "Ethernet Network (vboxnet0)" and has no option, only saying "device not managed"...

I was under the impression that both should have been treated the same way. Isn't it the case ?

Franck