NetworkManagerFailed to read classid file: Object not found

Hi guys

I am trying to use apt-get to install NM on my TI distribution of Linux. It installs everything fine, and I have the systemd and dbus all installed.
When I try to start the NM after the installation is over, it comes back with the following error message:

NetworkManagerFailed to read classid file: Object not found

I can't figure out what that means and I haven't been able to find any info on the web that could fix the problem. I can't get the NM to work and I'm really stuck trying to figure it out. I might be missing a library or something. Can someone help me troubleshoot this please?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks