Re: D-bus create device, tutorials, resources

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yegor Yefremov" <yegorslists googlemail com>
To: "Petr Horacek" <phoracek redhat com>
Cc: "networkmanager." <networkmanager-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 10:28:52 AM
Subject: Re: D-bus create device, tutorials, resources

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Petr Horacek <phoracek redhat com> wrote:
Hello folks,

I'm new to NetworkManager, getting familiar with D-bus interface etc.
I'd like to create a high level Python interface for nm, but I have trouble
with insufficient documentation resources (or my Google skills).

Is there any tutorial or D-bus code example for e.g. creating a bond device
with defined IP? I've found plenty of 'list devices' but nothing like this.

What's wrong with this project
https://github.com/seveas/python-networkmanager ?

Yegor

I know this lib, "problem" is, that you still have to handle NetworkManager with
some strings, dictionaries etc. I would like to do it more Pythonic way, like:

add_bond(name, slaves), or even better with some context managers and stuff.