Re: Bug or expected behaviour in 1.0.2 networkmanager / -applet combo

On Thu, 2015-06-18 at 18:30 +0200, Andreas Müller wrote:
Hi,

hope this wasn't asked before - found no hints so far:

I have updated from 0.9.8.10 -> 1.0.2. A common use case for me is to
change wired connection from DHCP to Manual/Fixed ip. When doing so
0.9.8 did unconnect and reconnect automatically after saving
connection changes - with 1.0.2 I have to unconnect and reconnect
manually.

Is this behaviour expected or is it a bug?

I think that's actually a bug in 0.9.8; changes to the connection are
only supposed to be saved to the config files and are not applied until
the connection is restarted.