Re: Cherry-pick 'fix build with Linux 3.2.0 headers' also to branch nm-1-0

Hi Lubo,

I'm wondering -- what is your use case here? The 3.2.0 is rather old
and the internal DHCP client from systemd doesn't work with it. I guess
a distribution shipping a kernel that is this old has some other
components that are too old, such as glib2?
My real case is to run it on hybrid - old and heavily patched kernel 2.6.37 + modern user
space, arm built with Buildroot. Also GCC is quite old - 4.6.3.

I know that some functionality will be missing due to old kernel, but this patch ensures
at least build it.

Kind regards,
Petr