RE: NetworkManager autoconnect

I've tested it with WiFi but I also need to know the behaviour of the wwan case. WiFi scanning interval was set to 10 seconds. I'll try it again tomorrow and verify the scan interval in advance.

The WPA_supplicant application has the possibility to set the autoscan argument to periodic or to exponential. Could it possibly be that the exponential setting is enabled which causes to the reconnect period to rise to a large time?

In case of the wwan connection, you spoke about 'a couple minutes'. Is it possible to adapt this time or to know wat happens more exactly?

Thanks!
Pieter