Unable to get IP address from NAT to Bridge Translation viceversa

Hi,

I am working on a rpm based linux distro based on LFS. I installed NetworkManager and dhclient in my distro. When I change network settings from NAT to bridge and viceversa , Network Manager is unable to get ip address. I have to start dhclient manually to get an ip address. Can you please point me how to fix this issue? This may be an easy fix as I dont have lot of knowledge about NetworkManager I am having hard time to figure it out. I am currently using NetworkManager 1.0.2 version.

Thanks,
Divya