Issue: Active connection

I'am trying to get WiFi logging via dbus but had the following issue:

I want to monitor the active connection; I use the dbus-interface with object path "/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/x" (x is 1 in my case). This should allow me to read info of the active connection. If I request the SpecificObject property, I get a proper return value: "/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/AccessPoint/291" but this access point is not in the list of Access Points. If I verify the access point to which the wlan card is associated, it is another one! It seems that this variable doesn't contain the correct info.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

NM version: 0.9.10.0