ANN: NetworkManager 1.0.10 released

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of NetworkManager 1.0.10, the
latest stable release in the 1.0.x series. As usual, we recommend that users
of 1.0.x series as well as users of older 0.9.10.x series upgrade to this
release which is D-Bus and C API backwards compatible.

This is probably the last NetworkManager release in 2015 and maybe even last
of the 1.0.x series before the next major version. We've done five releases
with 1280 commits this year and almost twice as many commits to the 1.2
branch soon to be released.

Let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who improved NetworkManager,
wrote code, contributed bug reports, fixed bugs and added translations. Your
work is what makes countless Linux systems connect to networks flawlessly;
something that's perhaps not appreciated enough unless it stops working.
Thank you!

The 1.0.10 includes a couple of bug fixes, adds support for handling
VPN secrets into nmcli and nmtui and makes it easier to create Bluetooth
connections for the users of nm-connection-editor. An overview of the
changes in 1.0.10 is here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/NEWS?h=1.0.10

Grab NetworkManager and the applet/editor here:

https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager/1.0/NetworkManager-1.0.10.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/network-manager-applet/1.0/network-manager-applet-1.0.10.tar.xz

We're not releasing the new versions of VPN plugins this time. The VPN
plugins for older versions of NetworkManager remain compatible with
NetworkManager 1.0.10. You're encouraged to run version 1.0.8 of the
plugins.

This release was made possible by everyone who reported bugs, tested it
and those who contributed code and translations:

Anders Jonsson, Beniamino Galvani, Dan Williams, Fran Diéguez,
Glenn Washburn, Gustavo Marques, Jiri Grönroos, Jiří Klimeš, Lubomir Rintel,
Marek Černocký, Milo Casagrande, Piotr Drąg, Rafael Fontenelle,
Sveinn í Felli, Thomas Haller and Zdeněk Hataš.

Have a wonderful year 2015!

Lubo