Re: MC 7304 ipv4v6 - raw-ip in qmi/mm/nm

Am Freitag, 18. Dezember 2015, 21:51:42 schrieb Bjørn Mork:

Just FYI: I ended up with an automated random address, which will be
stable for the lifetime of the interface. This has now been accepted
into net-next, so SLAAC will be in place along with the qmi raw-ip
support in v4.5.

It is nice to see the support of raw ip in kernel 4.5.

Now my questions are:

What are the next steps in libqmi, MM and NM?

How to make the address/DNS-settings?

in-band - dhcp/slaac
or
out-band via bearer-information?

To bypass some commands of qmi/mm/nm works for tests, but this is far away for
daily use "out of the box".

Where should I focus my test activities?

Thomas