ANN: NetworkManager 1.0.6 released

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of NetworkManager 1.0.6, the
latest stable release in the 1.0.x series. We recommend that users
of 1.0.x series as well as users of older 0.9.10.x series upgrade to
this release which is D-Bus and C API backwards compatible.

The 1.0.4 release adds a couple of new features with the usual number of
bug fixes and stability improvements. An overview of the changes
in 1.0.6 is here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/NEWS?h=1.0.6

Grab NetworkManager, the applet/editor, and the VPN plugins here:

https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager/1.0/NetworkManager-1.0.6.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/network-manager-applet/1.0/network-manager-applet-1.0.6.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-vpnc/1.0/NetworkManager-vpnc-1.0.6.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-openvpn/1.0/NetworkManager-openvpn-1.0.6.tar.xz
https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-pptp/1.0/NetworkManager-pptp-1.0.6.tar.xz

There's no new release for NetworkManager-openconnect as there were
no changes. Users of NetworkManager-openconnect can use the latest
stable version 1.0.2:

https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-openconnect/1.0/NetworkManager-openconnect-1.0.2.tar.xz

Thanks to everybody who contributed patches and translations:

Balázs Úr, Beniamino Galvani, Cédric Valmary, Dan Horák, Dan Williams,
Dan Winship, David Shea, Ethirajan D, Jiří Klimeš, Lubomir Rintel,
Marek Černocký, Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre, Piotr Drąg, Quentin Glidic,
Stas Solovey, Thomas Haller, Tore Anderson, Zdeněk Hataš

Special thanks to everybody that reported bugs and tested this release!

Lubo