NetworkManager error, code 1742

Hello
   My system is CenTos6.6+GNOME2.28.2+NetworkManager0.8.1-75.el6, NetworkManager dial error, unable to connect to the network. I need your help, thank you.
I was upgraded from CenTos6.5 to CenTos6.6, The messages.zip file contains the following documents.
CentOS is all the upgrade installation package.
Messages.txt is a system error log
Centos6.5.html is the configuration information before updating system.
Centos6.6.html is the configuration information update system

Hope to get your help and support, thank you.