Re: NetworkManager master builds for Fedora in COPR

On Thu, 2014-10-16 at 13:21 +0200, Lubomir Rintel wrote:
Hi,

I'm doing regular builds of NetworkManager packages for Fedora for my
own testing/development purposes. I made COPR projects recently so that
the packages get published and it's easy for me to update my machines;
and I thought that someone else might find it useful too:

There's two projects, lkundrak/NetworkManager [1], which builds master
code and lkundrak/NetworkManager-integration [2] which merges my
branches that are pending review.

[1] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/lkundrak/NetworkManager/
[2] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/lkundrak/NetworkManager-integration/

The builds are triggered manually, around once a day. As usual with COPR
repositories, use it at your own risk (i.e. not in production and only
if you know how to restore to good package versions if anything breaks).

Thanks for doing this!  I've wanted to do it for a while but never got
around to it...