NetworkManager memory usage flame graph

Hi,

I've made SystemTap & FlameGraph plot an overview of NetworkManager
memory consumption. I'm probing at do_wp_page() in kernel therefore the
actual memory use is measured, not the zero-page mapped in anonymous
memory (though it's trivial to adjust, just move the probe point to
glibc's malloc and account the actual size instead of page size). I
thought the result and tooling might be useful or interesting to others
who are curious where does the memory go:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~lkundrak/NetworkManager-flame.html

The pictured graph is from a NM run in some random VM for a couple of
seconds before terminated with ^C, feel free to do your own
measurements.

Lubo