464XLAT CLAT implementation available

Hi list,

Since we were discussing 464XLAT/CLAT on this list not long ago, I
thought you'd be interested in knowing that I've just published an
implementation it to https://github.com/toreanderson/clatd/. It
integrates with systemd/upstart/NetworkManager (using a dispatcher
script) to automatically enable/disable the CLAT when appropriate. TAYGA
(http://www.litech.org/tayga) is used for the actual RFC 6145
IPv4<->IPv6 translations in the same way we discussed before.

If you'd like to play with it, but your ISP doesn't support NAT64/DNS64,
there are a few public instances available which you can configure clatd
to use instead:

http://ipv6.lt/nat64_en.php
http://go6lab.si/current-ipv6-tests/nat64dns64-public-test/
http://www.trex.fi/2011/dns64.html