Re: nmtui links [Re: ANN: NetworkManager 0.9.9.98 (0.9.10-rc1) released]

On 06/22/2014 06:23 PM, Michael Biebl wrote:
Looking at nmtui, I think I'd prefer if we made /usr/bin/nmtui-*
symbolic links to /usr/bin/nmtui.

This makes it much more obvious then a hard link.

Looking through /usr/bin/ on my machine, it seems like some packages use
symlinks and some use hard links...

For now we'll stick with hard links because I don't want to switch it
right before the .0 release and then belatedly discover that I broke
something. If other people complain maybe we'll switch to symlinks in
the next release.

-- Dan