Update NetworkManager Settings using D-Bus

Hi, I'm working on a D-Bus wrapper for Node.js [1], but I can't update my NetworkManager Settings.
This is the d-bus interface I use: org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Settings.Connection
When I try to call the Update method I get this error: "[Error: org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Settings.Connection.MissingProperty]" but I give the function the same properties I was getting with GetSettings, e.g. [2]

What are the required properties?
Is it possible to Debug the NetworkManager D-Bus interface on Server/NetworkManager site?

See also:
 * Error report on node-dbus: [3]
 * Test script: [4]
 * A similar script written in python that works fine: [5]

[1] https://github.com/JumpLink/node-networkmanager
[2] http://paste.ubuntu.com/7830157/
[3] https://github.com/Shouqun/node-dbus/issues/74
[4] https://gist.github.com/JumpLink/3da5d8df42316fbb0617