Having a hard time with NetworkManager on ArchLinux

Hello everyone,

I'd really like to be able to better manager my network connections on my laptop.  At the library, there is no authentication.  At home, I do have WAP authentication.  Going from one to another is anything but smooth.

I've been following this example online:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NetworkManager#Enable_NetworkManager_Wait_Online

However, when I got to the part about NetworkManager-wait-online, I encountered these issues:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/998593295

Thoughts on how to fix this problem?  Or, if you know of a better tutorial/guide, I'd love to hear about it.

--Yves