Re: Disabling ip4 and IPV6 on F20

Hi Dan,

I'm using the gnome settings application.

Switching off IPv4 is remembered and displayed graphically correct. But the ipv4 configuration is still there and still working.

Switching off IPv6 is remembered and displayed graphically correct. But IPV6 is still there, it only degrades from a global unicast adress to link local only. This is what you described in your post, but I think this is not what the average user (aka me) would expect.

Something has changed between Fedora 20 RC1 and Fedora 20 release. The graphical user interface elements seems to work.

Regards,
Robert