Re: Bug 721002 suggested patch

On Mon, 2014-01-06 at 08:01 -0800, Scott Shambarger wrote:
When NetworkManager initiates a expire->preinit->bound dhcp4 state
change, the
dispatcher scripts are given stale DHCP4_* values.

Tracked the problem down to nm-device.c... when the dhcp configuration
is
updated, the dispatcher is triggered before the dhcp4 state has been
updated.
I've attached a patch to re-orders the dhcp4 state change to before the
call to
dhcp4_lease_change.

Attached the patch to the bug, and also including it here for review.

Pushed, thanks!  I also made the same change to the DHCPv6 code.