Accessing NetworkManager from a daemon

Hi all,

I'm starting to get places with a web UI for NetworkManager.  If I run
my Django application from the command line myself as a user, I can
create and edit connections.  Things are a little on the clunky side at
the moment but I expect to polish this up soon.

Today I thought I'd roll this into my company's administration panel
software which is built on Django and runs within Apache under mod_wsgi.

When I try to get the settings of an existing connection (via
GetSettings), I get the following:

org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Settings.PermissionDenied: No session
found for uid 33 (unknown)

UID 33 is in this case, www-data.  What must I do to allow www-data to
interact with NetworkManager?

Regards,
--
Stuart Longland