ANN: NetworkManager 0.9.8.10

Continuing in our tradition of delivering important GNOME bug fixes too
late for the release, we present NetworkManager 0.9.8.10 and
network-manager-applet 0.9.8.10.

Besides fixing two bugs that affect the GNOME shell network icon (and I
think maybe also the current version of the KDE NetworkManager applet?),
0.9.8.10 contains a number of other miscellaneous bug fixes cherry-
picked from git master; see NEWS for more details.

(FYI, these also contain a few new bugfixes since the 0.9.8.9
release candidates.)

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-applet/0.9/

The NetworkManager Team